Speedway 1982-97 Chevy S10 Small Block V8 Swap Headers, Black Painted
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is a "shorty" header designed to put a Small Block Chevy V-8 in 1982-1997 2WD Chevy S-10/GMC S-15. Works with auto transmissions only. Fits standard factory round port 265-400 c.i. SBC heads.
- 1-1/2" primary tubes
- 2-1/2" collectors
- Plain finish
Header Dimensions (Link)
Item DetailsFor use with 7204691
- Does not fit angle plug heads.
- Must be used with S-10 V8 Swap kit 720-4691.
- Must replace the stock oil pan with a Canton 16-100 two piece or 16-100T one piece style rear main seal.
- Tubes 3 and 5 sweep out to clear the steering shaft. Tubes 1 and 7 tuck very close to the head.
NotesThese headers are treated with a light coating of anti-corrosion paint to avoid rust during shipment and on the shelf. This coating must be removed entirely before painting with a high-temp paint for final installation. Coating can be removed with lacquer thinner and rags or sanded/sand blasted off.
More Like This
Speedway Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Black Painted
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Black Painted
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, Black Painted
Hooker 6907HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, Black Painted
Small Block Chevy 1935-48 Fat Fenderwell Headers, Black Painted
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Black Painted
Patriot Exhaust E-Rod LS Tube Headers, Steel
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.