1982-04 Chevy S-10 Pickup Drop Spindles
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Howe Racing 22302 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball Joint w/ Aluminum CapPrice: $74.99More Info
S-10 3 Inch Drop Basic Lowering KitPrice: $164.99More Info
Western Chassis 52118 Rear Frame Notching KitPrice: $49.99More Info
Howe Precision Ball Joints offer the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint. Their rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy other ball joints. Plus, even if you manage to damage the joint, they are fully rebuildable. The alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You will feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort.
- Bolt-in (4-bolt) style and cross reference with MOOG #K5208.
- 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird
- 1973-81 Chevelle A-body
- 1975-79 Nova
- 1978-88 Monte Carlo G-body
- 1971-96 Impala/Caprice
See Application tab for corresponding vehicle models.
These are lowering kits that will lower your '82-'04 two wheel drive S-10 chassis just a little bit or put it in the weeds. Kits do not include shocks (sold separately). Inches of drop are an approximate and vary with car and engine weight.
- Provides frame clearance for rear axle on lowered cars
- Gain clearance without sacrificing strength (3/16" thick material)
- 6-3/4" side to side and 2-7/8" from bottom to top
- Fits frame rail as wide as 2-1/2"
- Fit and weld into your frame
- Includes a pair of rubber bump stops