Lokar ED-5001 1980-Up Small Block Chevy Engine Dipsticks
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
InfoThe best dipstick you can buy for your 1980-up Small Block Chevy (SBC).
- Length of tube going into engine is 5-5/8"
- Outside diameter of tube is .372"
- Length of housing from engine to dipstick opening is 9-7/8"
- Length of knob is 1-3/4"
- Length of dipstick not including the knob is 17-3/4"
- Mounting bracket measures 1-7/8" from center of pivot point on housing to center of mounting hole