Lokar ED-5002 1979 & Earlier Small Block Chevy Engine Dipsticks
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoThe best dipstick you can buy for your Small Block Chevy (SBC) up to 1979.
Length from block to top is 7". Attachment bracket is 3-1/4" long and mounting hole is 2-7/8" center to center from pivot point.
- Length of tube going into engine is 1-11/16"
- Outside diameter of tube is .430" and has o-ring seal at top
- Length of housing from engine to dipstick opening is 5-3/16"
- Length of knob is 1-3/4"
- Length of dipstick not including the knob is 17-7/8"
- Mounting bracket measures 2-7/8" from center of pivot point on housing to center of mounting hole