1977-98 GM 10-Bolt Mini Spool
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
910-48603 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details7.5" ring gear, 26 spline
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 60213 GM 7.5 Inch 10-Bolt Mini Spool - 26 SplineMore Info
Motive Gear R7.5GR GM 7.5 In 10 Bolt Ring Pinion Install Kit-27 SplineMore Info
Lubrication Engineers SAE 90 Weight Gear Oil, 1 GallonMore Info
Rear Axle Breather, AN4 BulkheadMore Info
AFCO Steel Mini Spools are machined from the highest-quality heat treated material and are specifically designed for oval track racing. Chromoly cross-pins sold separately.
- 106-60213 - 3.5# fits most 77-91 w/ 26 spline axles
Item DetailsUses Stock Cross Pin
Everything you need for a complete ring and pinion installation job.
- cover gasket
- crush sleeve
- marking compound and brush
- pinion and carrier bearings
- pinion nut and washer
- pinion seal
- thread locking compound
- side case and pinion bearings
- pinion crush sleeve
- seal and pinion nut
- Also comes with lock tite and pattern marking compound and gasket.
Note: Pinion-depth shims are not included.
Item DetailsFor 1981-Up 7.5" rear axle applications. Kit contains pinion bearings M86649 & HM89249. NOT applicable for pre-1981 applications.
27 Spline Pinion
Whether you're running a stock flattie and rearend or hopped-up overhead and quick change, you need to run a good gear lube. Remember that your rearend was designed fifty plus years ago and needs all the help it can get.
The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive
The pleated high efficiency breather comes with an AN4 bulkhead fitting and nut. AN4 fitting is 7/16 x 20 thread. Filter has hose clamp to tighten lower rubber flange to bulkhead fitting. Rubber lipped base of filter accepts 1/2" fitting and can be adapted to a 1/4" pipe nipple if desired. Can be used on various applications with appropriate plumbing components.
Filter is available separately under part number 465-621330.