1973-77 Intermediate GM Spindle, Left
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- Item 91673088 is made to order. We will ship it from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
What's in the Box
- 1973-1977 Midsize GM
- 1970-1978 Camaro
You may also be interested in:
Reconditioned 1980-90 GM Fullsize Spindle, LeftMore Info
1973-77 GM Midsize 11 Inch Brake Rotor, 5 on 5 InchMore Info
Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 OzMore Info
Reconditioned 1980-90 GM fullsize car (Impala/Caprice) spindles include a new outer bearing/race (#S34) which allows the spindle to be used with the 1973-77 midsize 11" diameter rotor. Can be used as a direct replacement for the 1973-77 midsize spindle when used with the included S34 bearing set.
Note: Spindles are found on the metric fullsize GM 11" diameter. 5 x 4-3/4" bolt circle applications are not replacements for the 12" diameter. 5 x 5" bolt circle rotor/spindle applications.
1973-1977 GM mid sized front brake rotor. 5 on 5" with 5/8" coarse studs installed. 11" diameter x 1". IMCA Approved.
This rotor is designed for dirt track applications and should NOT be used for asphalt racing.
Multifunctional grease designed for exceptional mechanical stability, excellent extreme pressure and high temperature capabilities. Won't wash off, pound out, or melt and run, even with extended service in severe conditions.
- Use in all types of vehicles, on and off road, as well as in many in-plant applications
- Very tacky
- Excellent water resistance
- Will not pound out
- Rust and corrosion inhibited
- Extremely versatile
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Great oxidation stability and longer life, does not "work down" in service
- High dropping point
- Good heat reversion
- Does not harden on aging, easily pushed out by fresh grease
- Timken OK load of 70 lbs
- Bearing life may be extended up to three times with cooler operation
- Reduces downtime and maintenance labor because of smooth, cool performance
- Works great for chassis, wheel bearings, U-joints
LE Almagard Data Sheet (PDF)