Apparel & Gifts
1968-1972 GM Midsize Pitman Arm
SAME DAY SHIPPING! Order within the next 5 hours 30 minutes and receive same day shipping
Add to Cart
Add to Build List
Item XXXXXXXX is on BACKORDER. We will ship it when it becomes available. Press "Continue" to add this item to your cart.
If you'd like to receive an email notification when this item is back in stock enter your email here:
To return to the page click "Cancel".
Not what you're looking for?
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Fits the following "4-bolt top" applications:
- Sweet and 800 Series GM box
- Big Spline" GM power 700 series Saginaw box
- Big Spline" GM power 600 series Delphi box
- 1968-72 Chevy Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, & Monte Carlo
- 1968-72 Buick Century, Luxus, Regal, Skylark, & Special (rwd)
- 1966-72 Oldsmobile Cutlass, F85, Vista Cruiser, 4-4-2, & Calais (rwd)
- 1964-72 Pontiac GTO, Lemans, Grand Am, Grand Lemans, Tempest, & T37
- This pitman arm is ONLY correct for the '68-'72 mid size GM vehicles. It will NOT work with the earlier '64-'67 drag link (center link) nor will it work with the '73-'77 drag link (center link). The '78 and up center links have the correct diameter stud but require a different length pitman arm for correct steering geometry.