1968-1972 GM Midsize Pitman Arm
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Fits the following "4-bolt top" applications:
- Sweet and 800 Series GM box
- Big Spline" GM power 700 series Saginaw box
- Big Spline" GM power 600 series Delphi box
- 1968-72 Chevy Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, & Monte Carlo
- 1968-72 Buick Century, Luxus, Regal, Skylark, & Special (rwd)
- 1966-72 Oldsmobile Cutlass, F85, Vista Cruiser, 4-4-2, & Calais (rwd)
- 1964-72 Pontiac GTO, Lemans, Grand Am, Grand Lemans, Tempest, & T37
- This pitman arm is ONLY correct for the '68-'72 mid size GM vehicles. It will NOT work with the earlier '64-'67 drag link (center link) nor will it work with the '73-'77 drag link (center link). The '78 and up center links have the correct diameter stud but require a different length pitman arm for correct steering geometry.
No questions have been asked.