1968-81 GM TH350-TH400 Performance Torque Converter-2700-3000 Stall
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 109601 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Races are won or lost at the starting line, so make sure you come out ahead with a High Performance Turbo 350-Turbo 400 Torque Converter. Whether you are looking for a street, strip, racing, or just plain heavy duty converter, these units will deliver lasting performance in your GM TH350 or TH400. With features like welded internals, oversized bearings, and hardened hubs, you can rest assured that these torque converters are of the highest quality possible. Made in the U.S.A.
- For Turbo 350 and Turbo 400 transmission application
- 2700-3000 stall - 10" diameter
- 1968-81 GM - 10-3/4" bolt circle
All stall ranges will vary depending on the engine setup, vehicle weight, and gear ratios.
Note: These converters will work with TH400 transmissions only if a dual bolt pattern flywheel is used. Converter will (not) work with lock-up style TH350 transmissions which can be identified by a plug on the transmission case.
To learn about how torque converters work and what to consider when purchasing one, check out our tech article. Choosing the Right Torque Converter.
Mildly modified S/B or B/B cars with high rise dual plane intake with 300-400 ft lbs torque, weighing 2900-3400 lbs, cam adv lift about .500" with 3.55-3.73 gears
These make use of 3/8-16" bolts.
- All advertised stall ranges will vary depending on your engine's setup and the weight of your vehicle. If your car is heavier than the recommendation, the stall speed will be higher. If the car is lighter, stall speed will be at a lower RPM.
- Hardened Hub
- Increased durability through the allowance of tighter tolerances and clean fit with transmission seals
- Welded Impeller
- Stronger pump fins to maintain stall speed over the life of the converter
- Heavy-Duty Stators
- Heat treated fins, sprag and race designed to efficiently handle high power loads
- Stator fins are formed, not cut - cut stators can cause severe slippage
- Rapidly dissipates heat - more power to the wheels
- Welded Turbines
- Pre-stressed before welding - more rigid construction
- Heat treated splines
- Aluminum Spacers
- Incorporates aircraft quality aluminum spacers which handle higher loads than fiber spacers found in standard converters
- Oversized Bearings
- High strength stamped bearings absorb shock and extreme abuse better than standard waffle bearings
- High Tech Welds
- Positive-charged, military grade MIG welds for complete fusion of the metal
More Like This
TCI Automotive 741115 Powerglide Circle Track Torque Converter-11 Inch
TCI Automotive 741050 Dummy Powerglide Converter/Coupler, 10 Inch
TCI Automotive 741025 Powerglide Circle Track Torque Converter-10 Inch
TCI 741026 Fastlap Powerglide Circle Track 10 Inch Torque Converter
Torque Converter for GM TH-350, 2200-2800 RPM Stall 10 Inch
Performance Automatic 574602 TH350 Torque Converter, 2000-2200 Stall
Performance Automatic 574606 TH350 Torque Converter, 2400-2800 Stall
Performance Automatic 574601 TH350 Torque Converter, 2800-3200 Stall
Performance Automatic 574603 TH350 Torque Converter, 3200-3500 Stall
Performance Automatic 574612 700R4 Torque Converter, 2000-2400 Stall
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter