1967-69 Mustang Aluminum Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoSorry, this item has been DISCONTINUED.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator$129.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Leave it to Speedway to offer you a professional quality aluminum radiator at an affordable price. Check out the features of this universal racing radiator:
- All aluminum, furnace brazed construction - NO EPOXY, NO GASKETS
- 2 rows of 1" aluminum tubes (out cools 5 rows of copper)
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler neck - not stamped
- Available in 22", 24", 26", 28" or 31" (width measurements include tanks)
- 19" tall
In this Ford/Mopar application the upper hose is located on the passenger side & the lower hose is located on the driver side. To ensure optimum cooling performance, we recommend using a 32 lb. or less radiator cap and checking it regularly.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.Compare