1967-69 Mustang Aluminum Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal RadiatorMore InfoCompare
Leave it to Speedway to offer you a professional quality aluminum racing radiator at an affordable price. Check out these features:
- All aluminum, furnace brazed construction - NO EPOXY, NO GASKETS
- 2 rows of 1" aluminum tubes (out cools 5 rows of copper)
- Maximum amount of fins per inch, allows greater heat transfer
- Billet filler neck - not stamped
- Available in 22", 24", 26", 28" or 31" (width measurements include tanks)
- 19" tall
In this Ford / Mopar Application the upper hose is located on the passenger side & the lower hose is located on the driver side.
Speedy Bill recommends using a 32 lb. or less radiator cap and to check it regularly.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.