1967-1970 Mustang Rear Sway Bar Kit, 3/4 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These rear sway bars are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Ford muscle car that came with a factory installed sway bar. They feature a 3/4" diameter solid steel bar and come with all additional hardware needed for a successful installation. If your classic Mustang came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If originally equipped with a sway bar, the original hardware will need to be re-used, along with the additional supplied hardware. These sway bar kits should only be used when the vehicle has a factory installed swaybar.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 3/4" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- 1967-1970 Ford Mustang, Mustang II, Mustang LX, GT
- 1966-1970 Mercury Comet
- 1967-1970 Mercury Cougar
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.