1967-1969 Camaro GM F-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lower your 1967-1969 Camaro or Firebird F-Body or your 1968-1979 Nova the right way with these 2" dropped spindles. This one piece spindle design, lowers your car 2" without affecting steering or suspension geometry. Spindles are cast from the highest quality Ductile Iron with CNC machined 4130 Chrome-moly pins. Attaches to stock ball joints and tie rod ends. Moves wheels out an 1/8" on each side and works with most 14" disc brake wheels. No need for bolt-on caliper brackets. Ready to install. Disc brake applications only.
- 1967-1969 Camaro or Firebird F-Body
- 1968-1979 Nova
- Lowers your car 2" without affecting steering or suspension geometry
- Cast from high quality Ductile Iron with CNC machined 4130 Chrome-moly pins
- Moves wheels out an 1/8" on each side
- Works with most 14" disc brake wheels
- Disc brake applications only
Note: Maximum 3-1/2" wheel back space on 1967-69 models.
Item DetailsOnly to be used with disc brake kit 91031957
More Like This
G-Comp 2 Inch Drop Performance Spindles for GM A/F/X-Body Muscle Cars
1964-72 GM A-Body 2 Inch Dropped Spindles
1955-57 Chevy Dropped Spindle Kit for GM Midsize Calipers
Speedway Mustang II 2 Inch Drop Dropped Steel Spindles
Speedway 1982-04 Chevy S-10 Pickup Truck 2 Inch Drop Dropped Spindles
1955-57 Chevy Dropped Spindle Kit for GM Metric Calipers
Garage Sale - 1958-64 Chevy 2 Inch Drop Spindle, Right/Passenger
Garage Sale - 1955-57 Chevy Car 2 Inch Drop Spindle, Left
Q & A
Dive into some of the history and unique differences between Ford and Chevy spindles for a solid front axles and what will perform best on your hot rod.