1964-74 GM Car OEM Style Disc Brake Spindles
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (17)
What's in the Box
These spindles allow you to easily and affordably convert your stock drum front brakes to the original style GM front disc brakes. These new replacement forged steel disc brake spindles fit GM A-body, F-body and X-body passenger cars. These spindles are stock height, not dropped.
- Replacement spindles
- Stock height, not dropped
The primary difference between disc brake spindles and drum brake spindles is the thickness of the upper mount boss. The upper boss is 5/8" thicker on drum brake spindles than on the disc brake spindles. Spindles work well with Speedway disc brake kit 910-31958.
Fits the following applications:
- 1964-72 A-Body - Chevelle, Malibu, GTO, LeMans, 442, Cutlass, GS, Skylark
- 1967-69 F-Body - Camaro, Firebird
- 1968-74 X-Body - Nova, Apollo, Omega, Ventura
You may also be interested in:
1964-1974 GM Disc Brake Booster Conversion Kit ComboView$239.99Compare