1964-72 GM 12-Bolt Rear End Differential Axle Cover
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Add some visual attitude to your rear axle with these chrome differential covers. They're stamped from heavy-gauge steel to ward off those pesky oil leaks, and chrome plated for long lasting good looks.
GM 12-Bolt Rearend Differential Cover
- Most 1964-72 GM corporate axles
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Rear Axle BreatherMore Info
Drive Shaft Safety LoopMore Info
Universal Rear Sway Bar KitPrice: $359.99More Info
Red Line 58204 Heavy Shockproof Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 QuartPrice: $17.99More Info
Finned Pol Alum Rearend Differential Cover, GM 8.875 Inch 12 Bolt$109.99Price: $99.99More Info
GM TH350/TH400 Oil Pan Bolt KitMore Info
12 Bolt GM Rear End Differential Cover GasketPrice: $6.99More Info
This rear axle breather will stop lube from being flung out of rear axle housing. Allows "breathing" of rear axle assembly. 7/16"-20 thread. Polished!
Install with thread sealant or Teflon tape. Can be used on various applications with appropriate plumbing components.
This driveshaft safety loop holds the drive shaft in place in case of universal joint failure. Made from 2" x 1⁄4" hot rolled steel with grade 5 bolts. Bolt-on installation.
Universal rear sway bar fits frame up to 45" wide, which makes it ideal for many 1928-1948 street rod applications. Both the 1-1/4" diameter shaft and the 2" O.D. weld-in frame tube can be shortened for narrower frames. The billet aluminum arms are not splined - they are held on by drilling the shaft and inserting a bolt all the way through the end of the shaft.
Includes bushings, 3/8" adjustable rod ends and all hardware. Welding required.
Red Line Shockproof synthetic gear oil is designed for heavily loaded racing and street differentials that see heavy shock loading. It contains a unique solid dispersant that cushions gear teeth to help prevent breakage. Red Line Shockproof gear oil provides the protection of a 75W250 with the fluid thickness properties of a 75W90.
Ideal for use in sprint, midget, and dirt late model differentials as well as in rear ends using spools or lockers.
- Fully-synthetic gear oil formula created from polyol ester base stocks offers excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oil
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
- Not recommended for most synchro applications due to the product's extreme slipperiness
These polished aluminum rearend gear covers feature a classic finned design and are made to fit GM 12 bolt housings with an 8-7/8" ring gear.
- Polished aluminum GM 8-7/8" ring gear differential cover with 12 bolt pattern
- Includes bolts, gasket, and drain plug
Chrome bolt set for TH-350 and TH-400 automatic transmission oil pans.
Replace your stock rearend cover gasket with these reusable gaskets. Made of top-quality materials, these differential cover gaskets are designed to ensure a leak-free seal.
12 Bolt GM Rearend Differential Cover Gasket
- Pressed composite
- Fits GM cover (part number 550-3784)
- 12 bolt GM differentials