1962-1974 Mopar B & E-Body Spindles
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These spindles will allow you to fit disc brakes to your 1962-1974 Mopar B and E-body car. Stock height, exact copy of originals. Includes caliper brackets.
Note: Spindles require the use of 1973-up 11" rotors.
You may also be interested in:
1962-1974 Mopar Disc Brake Backing PlatesPrice: $69.99More Info
11 Inch Mopar-Ford Brake RotorPrice: $42.99More Info
Replacement Tapered Inner Wheel Bearing ConePrice: $4.99More Info
Replacement Tapered Outer Wheel Bearing Cone, Speedway/Metric ChassisMore Info
Backing plates fits 1962-1974 Mopar B-Body and E-Body spindles. Exact copy of original dust shield.
This rotor was OE on these models:
- Cordoba 80-83
- 5th Avenue 83-89
- LeBaron 77-81
- Aspen 76-80
- Challenger 73-74
- Charger/Demon/Dart 73-76
- Volare 76-80
- Barracuda 73-74
- Duster 73-76
- Satellite 73-74
- Gran Fury 82-89
These steel inner bearing cones are replacement for our GM to Ford brake conversion bearing and seal kits. Fits tapered-bearing hubs. Works with stepped shaft spindles.
- Inner bearing cones
- High quality through hardened bearing steel for improved reliability
- High grade rollers have improved profile and surface finish for increased life and reduced edge stress.
- Replacement for 91031055, 91031052, 91031056, 91031051, and 91631901
- Sold individually
These inner bearing cones are included in bearing and seal kits for these disc brake conversion kits:
- Pre-1978 GM caliper to early Ford spindle
- GM 11" rotor to Mustang II spindle
- 1969-1977 GM 11" rotor to early Ford (1932-1948) spindle
These steel outer bearing cones are replacement for our 1979-81 GM bearing and seal kit (910-31048). Fits tapered-bearing hubs. Works with stepped shaft spindles. If you have straight shaft, you will need two outer bearings.
- Outer bearing cones
- Replacement for 910-31048
- Sold individually