1959 Impala LED Tail Lights - Retrofit - No Lens
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Face it, it's hard to see those tail lights on older cars. Now is the time to change out those broken or faded tail lights for new LED versions.
- 98 Super Bright LEDS
- Circuit Board Only to Retrofit Existing Lens
- Epoxy Coate
- Fully Sealed Electronics
- 1157 Plug
- Solid State Circuit Boards designed for 7.7 - 14.0 VDC
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Classic Instruments CH59NT54SLF 59-60 Chevy Impala/El Camino Gauge Set$809.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Classic Instruments has put together a package for the ‘59-’60 Chevy Impala and El Camino! This package will include a speedometer, fuel (0-30 ohms), volts, oil, and temp gauges. In order to make your installation as easy as possible, we have included all the necessary hardware to mount your gauges in your dash. Standard Classic Instruments 5 inch mounting brackets, four 2 inch brackets, three machine screws, a polished aluminum adapter ring, and all sending units except fuel are included. To put the finishing touch on this package, two green turn signals and a red high beam indicator have been mounted into the speedometer dial face.
- "Nostalgia VT" face design
- Includes mounting brackets & bezels needed to fit stock dash pod
- Standard GM sender pack included
- Turn signal and high beam indicators pre-installed in speedometer face
- Fuel level gauge pre-programmed 0-30 ohm to allow stock fuel tank sender to be used
- No fuel sender included