1959 Cadillac Tail Light Lens
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The 1959 Cadillac tail lights are a true classic! Replace your aging lenses with these quality pieces. Choose standard or blue dot style.
The outside diameter of the lens is 3".
You may also be interested in:
1959 Cadillac Tail Light Kits$40.00More Info
1959 Cadillac Tail Light Frenching BucketsPrice: $49.99More Info
1959 Cadillac Tail Lamp Chrome BezelsPrice: $12.99More Info
1959 Cadillac Tail Lamp Base Unit with 1157 Bulb and PigtailMore Info
A true classic! This 12 volt kit features a plastic tail light lens, chrome steel base unit, and a 1157 dual filament bulb. Specify standard or blue dot.
- 1157 dual filament bulb (12V)
- Cone Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Cone Length: 5-3/8"
- Diameter of the base: 2.84"
- Overall Length w/ Base: 6"
Note: Sold each.
These bare steel buckets allow you to 'French' your 1959 Cadillac tail lights into the body. Welding and body work required.
- 3.75" diameter, flat on the base end and a slash cut on the other
- 9.5" long on the "long" side
- 3.75" long on the "short" side
- 1" diameter center hole (for wires and base of bulb)
- Stock Cadillac 3-bolt pattern on the flat end
- Also have three each 1/4" holes on a 1.75" circle
- 18 gauge, bare, mild steel
Help complete your tail light assembly with these chrome bezels. They are designed to be used as replacements for 1959 Cadillacs and will work with our replacement Cadillac lens and base assemblies as well.
- 1959 Cadillac
- Chrome tail light bezel only
- Outside diameter of the assembly is 3"
These 1959 Cadillac tail lamp base units make replacing those old or rusted ones simple. They feature a steel base and come with a 1157 bulb and pigtail.
- 1959 Cadillac
- Tail Light Base with 1157 Bulb and Pigtail