1958-64 Chevy Full-size Car Brake Booster Combo, Disc/Drum
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (8)
What's in the Box
When you put modern disc brakes on the front of your 1958-1964 Chevy full-size car (Bel-Air, Biscayne, Impala), you should update the master cylinder as well. Stock 4-wheel drum master cylinders do not have the capacity to supply the proper amount of pressure for front disc brakes. For best results, we recommend using this simple, bolt-on master cylinder booster kit on all front disc brake conversions.
- 8" dual diaphragm booster
- 1" bore master cylinder
- GM style proportioning/metering combination valve
- Master cylinder has outlets on both sides for ease of plumbing
- Includes plugs for unused outlets on opposite side of master cylinder
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Outlet Fittings: 1/2"-20 and 9/16"-18
- Proportioning valve comes with 1/8” NPT to 3/8"-24 IFF adapter fittings
You may also be interested in:
GM/Corvette Cast Iron Master Cylinder, 1 Inch BoreView$49.99Compare