1956 Chevy LED Tail Light Conversion Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
InfoThe 1956 Chevy cars were not known to have very bright or visible tail lights. The cure is the addition of LED conversion kits.
These replace old 1157 style bulbs with 14 LED bulbs that are much brighter, don't put out much heat and last up to 100,000 hours. Stainless steel hardware and easy 30 minute installation.
- Circuit board with 14 LED's and pigtail only - No Lens Included.
- Board is 5/16" thick including the LED's
- 8 sided board that is 2 1/4" by 2 5/16"
- Central mounted attachedment stud that extends from the back 2 1/8" and has sealing grommet
- Pigtail from circuit board has included connectors for splicing into existing wiring