1955-57 Chevy Car Lower Ball Joint, OEM Replacement
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
If your car still has ball joints that are riveted in, they are now over 50 years old. Replace them with these new reproduction lower ball joints.
- Powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
- Passenger Car & Light Truck
- Chevrolet Bel Air - 1957-1955
- One-Fifty Series - 1957-1955
- Two-Ten Series - 1957-1955