1955-57 Chevy Car Lower Ball Joint, OEM Replacement
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If your car still has ball joints that are riveted in, they are now over 50 years old. Replace them with these new reproduction lower ball joints.
- Powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
- Passenger Car & Light Truck
- Chevrolet Bel Air - 1957-1955
- One-Fifty Series - 1957-1955
- Two-Ten Series - 1957-1955
More Like This
1955-70 Chevy Replacement Upper Ball Joint, Fullsize Car
Howe Racing 22412 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Alum. Cap, Screw-In
AFCO 20036LF Low Friction K727 Type Lower Ball Joint
AFCO 20036 Standard K727 Type Lower Ball Joint
QA1 1210-102 K6141T Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In
QA1 1210-106 K727 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In
QA1 1210-106 K727 Style Lower Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
Speedway K727 Lower Ball Joint, .500 Extended Length Stud
Speedway 1960-66 Chrysler K727 Style Lower Ball Joint
Howe Racing 22412S K727 Lower Ball Joint, Steel Cap, Screw-In