1955-1985 Chevy 168 Tooth Aluminum Flywheel
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
By installing a lightweight aluminum flywheel for your SBC, you automatically bolt on up to 15 horsepower to the wheels. Your engine will reach higher RPMs quicker, due to lighter rotating mass.
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Can be used with any type of clutch material
- Locked locating dowel pins
- SFI approved
- Works with 10-1/2" (10.4") and 11" Diaphragm or Borg & Beck pressure plates
- Inside hole dimension is 2.488 I.D.
- 14 1/8" in diameter
Item Details14 lbs.
You may also be interested in:
Chevy Roller Pilot BearingMore Info
ARP Fasteners 200-2802 Chevy Flywheel BoltsMore Info
This Chevy roller pilot bearing eliminates premature bushing failure and insures clean clutch release.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
Flywheel bolts play an important role in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike. That’s why the fastener experts at ARP develop special bolts that are far superior to OEM hardware. Forged from aerospace alloy and heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining.
Fits Chevrolet 90° V6 & 265-454 Chevy V8 with 2-pc rear seal. Set of 6 bolts.
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head design
- Larger than stock shank diameter for increased strength and improved flywheel register
- Originally developed for NASCAR Winston Cup competition
- Has a 200,000 psi rating