1955-1985 Chevy 168 Tooth Aluminum Flywheel
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
By installing a lightweight aluminum flywheel for your SBC, you automatically bolt on up to 15 horsepower to the wheels. Your engine will reach higher RPMs quicker, due to lighter rotating mass.
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Can be used with any type of clutch material
- Locked locating dowel pins
- SFI approved
- Works with 10-1/2" (10.4") and 11" Diaphragm or Borg & Beck pressure plates
- Inside hole dimension is 2.488 I.D.
- 14 1/8" in diameter