1953-62 Chevy Corvette Front Say Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These front sway bar kits are designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Chevy car. They feature a 7 /8" diameter solid steel bar and come with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Corvette came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements rear sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
- Center to center of the sway bar: 34-1/4"
- Center to center of the bolt holes of the bushing: 3-1/8"
- Bushing Width: 1-7/8"
- Center to Center of the end links: 7-7/8"
- Overall length of the bolt used for the link: 10-3/4"
- 1953-1962 Chevrolet Corvette