1953-56 Ford Pickup Front Frame Boxing Plates
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
When using original or reproduction frame rails, be sure to fully box the front section for strength and saftey. Our front boxing plates are designed to box the frame in critical front suspension attachment points and motor mount areas.
Item Details28-1/2" long
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Heidts Mustang II Crossmember for 1953-56 Ford F-100 Pickup Frame, Weld-OnView$499.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Heidts Mustang II crossmembers for 1953-56 Ford F-100 pickups offer you the choice of Deluxe (welds ground) or Economy (unground welds). Heidts Mustang IFS kits for Fords are natural conversions for the Ford frames. They retain all the factory dimensions and locations, so you get all the benefit of Ford engineering in your front end. Included in these kits are Heidts own illustrated installation booklets.
- 1953-56 Ford F-100 pickup frames
- Heidts crossmembers offer you the choice of Deluxe (welds ground) or Economy (unground welds)
- Constructed of 7-gauge steel
- Mustang II cross members using stock spindles will drop the stock ride height 3-4”
- Built-in Anti-Dive is all fitted to your frame…No Grinding Required! Nothing to measure or trim…It’s All Done!
- One-Piece Shock Cups are T.I.G. welded in place and have anti-dive built in. First class, for your car.
- Vertical Inner Uprights. This is the strongest design available, with twice the weld area. This will keep your frame from twisting!
- Main crossmember made from only 2 formed pieces for maximum strength and accurate fit.
- Crossmember and Spring Towers precut and pre-welded to fit your frame…Nothing to Measure!
- Lower control arm pivot tubes and gussets are NOT included
- Frame Front Boxing Plates are included
- Works with both manual or power rack and pinions
- Requires use of 2" inner tie rod extensions
- Features a raw welded finish
For a LARGER selection at a LOWER price, see Speedways collection of mustang II crossmembers.
Choose from the crossmembers below and add to an IFS kit to get a "hub to hub" front suspension.
Note: Additional items may be needed to complete installation. You may want to include our Mustang II ride height adjusters (91034444) for installation with these crossmembers to fine tune your final ride height up to 2". Frame boxing plates are included. You must use 2" inner tie rod extensions for proper steering geometry with these crossmembers.
Note: This crossmember requires the use of rack extensions (91034345) for the manual or the power rack. Further, rack spacers are also required when a power rack is used. Please consider item #910-34346 or 910-1023.
Item Details1953-56 Ford F-100
(requires use of longer tie rod ends)
Complete installation may require you to purchase corresponding a-arms, shocks, springs, brake kit, spindles, and steering rack and pinionCompare