Quick Time RM-8059 1949-53 Flathead to T-5/TKO/TR3550 Bellhousing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These strong, lightweight steel bellhousings are just the ticket for installing a Mustang T5, Tremec TKO 500/600, or TR3550 manual transmission behind your 1949-53 Ford Flathead V8 engine. The compact design allows the bellhousing to fit in tight quarters and will accommodate up to a 10-1/2" clutch. Set up to use a clutch fork and release bearing, but can also be used with hydraulic release bearings.
NOTE: Must be used with Speedway starter 91067465 (standard block) or Powermaster 91067475 (French block).
T-5 and Adapter Tech Tips (Link)
- 1949-1953 Ford 8BA Flathead V8
- 1949-1953 Mercury 8CM Flathead V8
- Includes two adapter rings for bearing collars and aluminum adapter to allow starter bolt up.
- Trans bore = 4.850"/4.910"
- Universal shifter fork brackets for diaphragm or cable operated linkage. Supplied with pivots for several Ford clutch release arms, including a pivot ball for a Mustang-style arm using a "pull" cable.
- Pivot ball, shifter brackets, full engine plate and grade 8 bolts included.
NotesFits '49-'53 engines with a 112 tooth flywheel. Requires starter 91067465/91067470. Includes various pivots for Ford clutch release arms, including a Mustang-style arm using a "pull" cable.
More Like This
Quick Time RM-6057 Ford FE 352-390-427-428 Bellhousing-T10 & Toploader
Quick Time RM-8070 Oldsmobile/Pontiac V8 Steel Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-8020 LS1 Chevy Steel Bellhousing - Hydraulic Linkage
Quick Time RM-6023PB Adapter Bellhousing for S/B Chevy to GM T-56 LS1
Quick Time RM-6072 Small Block Mopar 318-360 Steel Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-6023 Chevy V8 to T-56 Adapter Bellhousing
Quick Time RM-6070 Adapter Bellhousing, Mopar 318/360 to Muncie Trans
Quick Time RM-6063 Ford 289-351W Steel Bellhousing - T10 & Toploader
Quick Time RM-6066 Adapter Bellhousing, 5.0/5.8 Ford to Muncie Trans
Lakewood 15200 Bellhousing, Small Block Ford
Q & A
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter