1949-1954 Chevy Spindle Nut Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Spindle nut kit for Speedway '49-'54 Chevy style passenger car spindles.
- Castle Nut: 3/4"-20 (not SAE)
- Overall Height: 0.505"
- Height up to the bottom of the castellated notch: 0.276"
- Wrench size for nut: 1.00"
These dimensions are approximate. Certain brake kits may require removal of some of the nut material to allow for installation of the cotter pin.
Item DetailsIncludes: pair of nuts, washers and cotter pins
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreaseMore Info
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles OnlyMore Info
King Pin Shims for Chevy SpindlesMore Info
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
Speedway has produced these new forged steel reproduction car spindles. They have many features not available with GMs' original design! These spindles are the choice of professional builders because of their clean look, strength and ease of installation.
- Made to direct mount Mustang II hubs and rotors plus many other later GM's
- Kingpin geometry changed to work with current radial tire construction
Get your spindles properly spaced on your axle with these kingpin shims. Comes as a pack of 10 shims.
Each shim measures .005" thick, 1.750" O.D. and .950" I.D.