1949-1953 Ford Replacement Motor Mounts for V8 Flathead
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
It would be foolish not to replace those 60+ year old motor mounts. Replace them with these new mounts, designed to fit 1949-53 Fords. Set of two mounts for V8 Flathead. Fits: Victoria, Woody, Woodie, Convertible, Crestliner, Coupe, 2 door sedan, 4 door, tudor, fordor and Country squire with flathead V-8.
- 1949-53 Ford V-8 Flathead
- OEM replacement
- Set of two
You may also be interested in:
Offenhauser 5174 GM Manual Trans to Flathead V8 Adapter, GM ClutchPrice: $299.99More Info
1949-1953 Flathead Ford V8 Radiator Hose Dress-Up KitsMore Info
Offenhauser Flathead Alternator Pulley w/ Fan Mount, 1932-38 FordMore Info
Now you can easily mount a modern, fully synchronized GM manual transmission to your early Ford or Mercury Flathead V8 engine! This is a great way to get better driveability and improved performance from your 1932-48 Ford or 1939-50 Mercury Flathead.
This aluminum adapter permits the use of most GM-style 3-, 4- or 5-speed Muncie, Borg Warner, Saginaw and T-5 manual transmissions behind your Flathead V8s. Adapter is used in conjunction with Flathead flywheel and a GM-style clutch fork and bearing (or Speedway bearing and arm kit 916-29510).
- Mounts common Muncie, Borg Warner, Saginaw and T-5 GM style manual transmissions
- For use with GM-style clutch fork and bearing (our part #9162915)
- Recommended for use with Borg & Beck or diaphragm-style pressure plate
- Use with original flathead flywheel (re-drilling of the pressure plate bolt pattern may be required)
560-5174 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about using T5 transmissions with these adapter plates by reading our tech article. Adapting a T5 to a Ford Flathead V8.
Dress up the flathead in your postwar Ford or Mercury by replacing the original cylinder head-to-radiator hoses with these stainless or chrome-plated pieces. Each radiator hose dress kit replaces both upper hoses on a flathead Ford V8 and includes two chrome or stainless tubes, four rubber connector hoses, and eight stainless steel hose clamps.
- Simple way to add some sparkle to your engine compartment
- Available with polished stainless steel or quality chrome-plated tubes
- Strong three-ply rubber hose connectors
- Attractive stainless steel hose clamps
This Offy alternator pulley is designed to fit on a GM alternator and is retained by a washer and nut. It accepts the standard 1932-38 flatheads with the single 5/8” belt width and allows you to bolt on an original style 1932-38 Ford fan.
- 1-3/16" thick
- Raised surface that pilots the fan is 2-1/8" O.D.
- Fan mount bolt circle is 4 on 3-1/8"
- Fan bolt holes are 1/4"-28
- NOT a press on style pulley
Note: The powergen uses the same shaft size as the GM alternators and this pulley should work without any problems.