1949-1953 Flathead Ford V8 Radiator Hose Dress-Up Kits
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Dress up the flathead in your postwar Ford or Mercury by replacing the original cylinder head-to-radiator hoses with these stainless or chrome-plated pieces. Each radiator hose dress kit replaces both upper hoses on a flathead Ford V8 and includes two chrome or stainless tubes, four rubber connector hoses, and eight stainless steel hose clamps.
- Simple way to add some sparkle to your engine compartment
- Available with polished stainless steel or quality chrome-plated tubes
- Strong three-ply rubber hose connectors
- Attractive stainless steel hose clamps
- Fits 1949-1953 flathead Ford V8 in Ford and Mercury passenger cars only
- Will not fit pick-up applications (hoses are too short)
You may also be interested in:
Book - The Official Guide to Cooling SystemsPrice: $14.99More Info
Learn the secrets of how a cooling system works so you can solve your own cooling system problems. This book was written by a man who has 20-plus years preparing pre-1948 cars for the 4,000-mile Great Race across the United States. Great info for all, but geared toward the Flathead Ford V8.
By Randy Rundle. 8.5" x 11", 36 pages.