Apparel & Gifts
1949-1953 Flathead Ford V8 Radiator Hose Dress-Up Kits
SAME DAY SHIPPING! Order within the next 3 minutes and receive same day shipping
Add to Cart
Add to Build List
Item XXXXXXXX is on BACKORDER. We will ship it when it becomes available. Press "Continue" to add this item to your cart.
If you'd like to receive an email notification when this item is back in stock enter your email here:
To return to the page click "Cancel".
Not what you're looking for?
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Dress up the flathead in your postwar Ford or Mercury by replacing the original cylinder head-to-radiator hoses with these stainless or chrome-plated pieces. Each radiator hose dress kit replaces both upper hoses on a flathead Ford V8 and includes two chrome or stainless tubes, four rubber connector hoses, and eight stainless steel hose clamps.
- Simple way to add some sparkle to your engine compartment
- Available with polished stainless steel or quality chrome-plated tubes
- Strong three-ply rubber hose connectors
- Attractive stainless steel hose clamps
- Fits 1949-1953 flathead Ford V8 in Ford and Mercury passenger cars only
- Will not fit pick-up applications (hoses are too short)
You may also be interested in:
Book - The Official Guide to Cooling SystemsPrice: $14.99More Info
Learn the secrets of how a cooling system works so you can solve your own cooling system problems. This book was written by a man who has 20-plus years preparing pre-1948 cars for the 4,000-mile Great Race across the United States. Great info for all, but geared toward the Flathead Ford V8.
By Randy Rundle. 8.5" x 11", 36 pages.