1942-48 Ford Composite Leaf Spring Rear Suspension Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Give your 1942-48 fat-fendered Ford state-of-the-art ride and handling with the Speedway composite leaf rear suspension kit. Composite springs are the new wave of performance spring material. They are lighter than steel, respond faster, last up to 5 times longer, and will not rust or corrode like traditional leaf springs. The monoleaf design also ensures noise- and friction-free performance, while providing the softest, smoothest ride imaginable.
Kits include a pair of springs, stainless steel mounting brackets, gas-charged shock absorbers, and hardware. Order optional bolt-on rear sway bar 91643500 for increased handling control.
- Monoleaf design is free of interleaf friction & squeaks
- Springs will not corrode and are paintable
- Stainless brackets can be polished
- Brackets add much needed reinforcement to rear of frame
- Spring rates matched to application
- Smooth ride
- Gas charged shocks
You may also be interested in:
1935-40 Ford Composite Leaf Spring Rear Suspension KitView$749.99Compare