Deluxe 1942-48 Ford King Pin Set
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Speedway deluxe king pins are a great improvement over stock-style king pins. They replace the original brass king pin bushings with precision needle bearings that provide superior strength, better lubrication and easier steering. They're simple to install and are an easy, cost-effective way to upgrade your 1942-1948 Ford suspension, as well as tubular or I-beam street rod axles using 1942-48 Ford spindles.
910-32116 Instructions (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
Standard 1942-48 Ford King Pin SetMore Info
Royal 1942-48 Ford King Pin SetMore Info
King Pin Shims for Ford SpindlesMore Info
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $11.99More Info
Complete with bushings, bearings, and locks. All standard king pin bushings must be reamed or honed to exact size after installation in your spindles.
Fits 1942-48 Ford passenger car, 1942-48 Mercury and 1942-52 Ford truck (F-1, F-2 and F-3).
910-32122 Instructions (PDF)
The stock "bushing" type king pins and bushings were fine on your old '42-'48 Ford car when it had drum brakes and only ran 50 mph. But now you've put an 11" disc brake kit and 400hp to the old girl. The upper king pin bushings take a tremendous amount of abuse and wear from added strain. "Royal" king pin kits feature dual needle bearings at both top and bottom and stainless steel king pins.
- All stainless steel or chrome plated components
- Needle bearings eliminate excessive steering wear on older brass bushings
- Easy to install and includes the special tool required
- No machining required
- Made in the U.S.A.
Get your spindles properly spaced on your axle with these king pin shims. Comes as a pack of 10 shims.
Each shim measures .005" thick, 1.556" O.D. and .882" I.D.
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants