1941-1948 Ford Speedway Mustang II Crossmember, 2" Drop
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91034401-ECONO is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Speedway's unique 2" dropped crossmember allows you to get that "in-the-weeds" look with stock spindles. Constructed of 7 gauge steel, these show-quality crossmembers feature Deluxe smooth ground welds. Add Mustang II Tubular IFS kit at right to get a "hub to hub" front suspension.
Crossmember requires the use of no-strut style tubular lower control arms (at right). These arms mount to the outside of the crossmember. OEM-type and tubular stock-mount lower control arms will NOT work with this crossmember.
910-34401 Instructions (pdf)
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Front frame rails must be C-notched to clear steering rack.
- Steel plates must be fabricated to fill the small gap in the frame rails created by the crossmember.
- For use with No-Strut style lower control arms only - OEM control arms will NOT work.
More Like This
Speedway 1941-1948 Ford Mustang II Deluxe Steel Crossmember
1932 Ford Straight Front Spreader Bar, Black
Speedway 1932 Ford Weld-On Tubular Center Crossmember Kit
1941-48 Ford Crossmember
SOCALOOK® VW Beetle Front Crossmember for Straight Axle Front End
1932 Ford V-Style Front Cross Bar, Chrome
1935-40 Ford Car Rear Crossmember
1932 Ford Straight Rear Spreader Bar, Polished Stainless
Speedway Mustang II Crossmember for 1948-1952 Ford Pick-Up Frame, Weld-On
Garage Sale-Speedway Mustang II Crossmember-34-35 Chevy-STD-Economy