1940 Ford LED Tail Lights
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
Complete tail light assembly with very bright and visible LED's for the stop, tail, and turn signal functions. LED's feature a wide viewing angle of 100 degrees as well as cool operation and long life. This led taillight is designed to bolt into a 1940 Ford fender in place of the original taillight.
Kit Contents: (2) LED complete taillamp assemblies, (4) solderless connectors, (2) LED to car electrical harness, (2) custom molded taillamp to body seal, installation instructions.
- Bezel re-shaped to fit tightly to fender
- External screw hole eliminated for cleaner look
- 14 high intensity LED's per lamp
- Rust-proof composite taillamp bucket
- Stainless steel studs, nuts, and washers
- Acrylic lens
- Dual built-in reflectors for lights off safety
- Chromed plastic bezel
- Taillamp-to-body gasket seal
- 12 volt required
- Width: 4-5/8"
- Height: 4" (middle)
- Overall Height: 4-5/8"
- Backside is concave, is dished-in 1/2"
- Requires a 2-1/4" x 2-5/8" hole and a depth of 1" behind fender
- Uses two diagonal mounting studs measuring 3-7/16" center-to-center