1937 Ford Grille without Crank Hole, Passenger Car
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These superb quality grilles fit 1937 Ford passenger cars only. They are reproduced with the original crank hole filled in for a smooth look and come in a plain steel finish.
- 1937 Ford passenger cars only
- No crank hole for a smooth look
- Plain steel finish
- 11" wide at bottom
- 22-1/2" wide at top
- While laying on floor on four corners, the upper front center point is 11-3/8" from the floor
- From a line between the upper rear corners to the front upper center point is 12-5/8"
- Center front molding included (not chrome)