1935-40 Ford Four Bar Rear Suspension Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This parallel 4-bar kit is designed for our 1935-1940 Ford frame (916-57049), but it will also work with a boxed original OEM frame. Rear brackets have 3 mounting holes for adjustable ride height. Adjustable bars have a 1" O.D. with urethane bushings and all necessary hardware. Plain finish, welding required.
- '35-'40 Ford car
- '35-'41 Ford pickup (1/2 ton)
You may also be interested in:
Long Coil-Over Shock MountFrom: $18.99More Info
Speedway offers this fully engineered shock mount. The 5/8" forged button head bolt looks good while offering maximum support. The 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" billet aluminum support spacer has internal threads. This allows you to properly support this shock without crushing the bushing like others do, which leads to shock failures. There's a reason major chassis builders use this mount.
- Billet aluminum
- 5/8"-18 x 6" forged button head bolt
- 5/8"-18 nylon locking nut
- 6" from base of head to end of threads
- 1-1/4" shock mount base
- 1.5 O.D., .650" I.D. flat washer
- Safely mounts to brackets 1/2" thick
- Includes required washers, nylon lock nut, and longer mount bolt
- Uses an Allen head wrench for holding it while tightening
- Mount kits sold individually
- Sold as Each (1)
916-36011 Instructions (PDF)