1935-40 Bolt Together Chassis Kit, MII-IFS & Coil-Over Rear Suspension
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (10)
What's in the Box
This complete front and rear independent suspension kit contains everything you need to build a great foundation for your fat-fendered 1935-1940 Ford. There is no welding required and all components bolt together.
- Pair of 11 gauge frame rails
- Speedway exclusive Bolt together center X-member
- Bolt-On Mustang II Crossmember assembly
- Rear frame cross support
Also Includes - Bolt-On triangulated rear four-bar kit!
- New 56” wide 9” Ford housing with all mounts welded
- 4-link kit
- Coil-over assemblies
- 1935-40 Ford Frame Rails (91603540): Laser cut C-channel frame rails welded on a rail fixture to ensure correct curvature with all OEM holes pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- 1935-40 Ford Bolt-In Tubular X-member (91063540): Designed for stoc, original 1935-40 Ford frames and made of 1-1/2" O.D. .095" wall steel tubing. Includes bolt-in boxing plates, drop-out transmisson mount, brake pedal and booster/master cylinder mount and hardware. Accepts standard GM automatic transmission mounting as well other popular transmissions and works with 2" exhaust tubing.
91063540 Instructions (PDF)
- Bolt-in Brake Pedal Kit (91073540): Designed for use with our OEM replacement Tubular X-member for 1935-40 Fords.
- 1935-40 Ford Bolt-In Rear Frame Cross Support (91083540): Bolt in channeled rear support and gussets for '35-'40 Ford cars. Includes a crossmember and the bolts to attach it.
910-83540 Instructions (PDF)
- Bolt-In 1935-40 Ford Mustang II Crossmember (91043540): Completely bolt-in with no welding required, these crossmembers are based on the proven Mustang II geometry. They feature bolt-in boxing plates to reinforce the frame with an interlocking design for ultimate strength. Provides a ride height of approximately 3"-4" lower than stock with threaded adjusters to fine tune the height. Full lower A-arms are required with this crossmember.
Note: This crossmember must be used with the non-strut rod type lower control arms. As designed, it will not work with stock type or the O/E type lower control arms that make use of a strut rod.
- AFCO 23250CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 250 Rate (10623250CR): High quality chrome finish looks great from any angle - not just on the outside edge. Built with industry exlusive 360° polished wire and carries a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
- QA1 US402 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 12 Inch (7214855): These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rod's ride. Comes with steel coilover sleeves for the shock eyes to fit 1/2" bolts or 5/8" bolts. Features: - Billet aluminm body, - 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated solid piston rod, - Deflective Disc Valving, - 3-step sealing system, - 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving, - Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location, - 100% dyno tested and serialized, -Revalvalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
- Bolt-In 1935-40 Ford Triangulated Four-Bar Rear Suspension Kit (91003540): Allows you to assemble a complete frame and suspension using only basic hand tools and a drill. Will greatly improve both the ride quality and handling. Features: New 9" Currie 56" long housing with welded brackets, Chromoly four bars with urethane bushings, 11" steel bodied coil-over shocks. Allows for a maximum tire width of 8" if used with stock '35-'40 Ford fenders.
Afcoil springs are manufactured using the finest spring material available. They are designed for extended life and consistent performance. They are guaranteed to do the job for which they are designed for as long as they are owned by the original purchaser.
AFCO will replace any Afcoil spring that ever exceeds the maximum allowable 2% loss of free height from original nominal specification. One way freight is included.
- Guarantee applies to original retail purchaser only.
- Damaged springs not covered by warranty.
- Spring must be returned to AFCO freight prepaid along with a copy of the original invoice.
- No other warranty, either expressed or implied, applies to Afcoil springs.
(Warranty not valid without invoice.)
You may also be interested in:
1937 Ford Grille without Crank Hole, Passenger CarView$614.99Compare