1935-1940 Ford Frame Rail Mount Brake Pedal Assembly
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
This kit adapts our brake booster/master cylinder (not included, sold separately at right) to the left frame rail (boxed or open channel) of a reproduction Early Ford frame or one without it's original crossmember. Bracket bolts to frame (slight trimming may be required). Sturdy, steel pedal arm can easily be heated and bent to clear any obstacles your car may have. Round pedal pad screws onto pedal to finish the installation.
Pedal assembly kit includes zinc plated bracket, pedal, pedal pad and hardware.
Will NOT work in conjunction with the factory clutch pedal. Intended for use with an Automatic Transmission.
Frame Rail Mount Pedal Assembly:
- Pedal measures 11" from center of pivot point to outside of arm at the bend
- Pedal measures 8-3/4" from the pedal pad mounting point to the outside of arm at bend
- The mounting plate has a 2-1/4" step from the frame mounting flange
- From this step to the outside of the pedal arm is 3-1/2"
- To clevis center pivot point is 1-3/4"
- Bolt spacing on mounting plate is 10-1/4" x 2-1/2"