1933-1934 Ford Cabriolet Windshield Frame
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Mr. Roadster is the nation's largest builder and supplier of superior windshield frames. Steel reproduction '33-'34 Ford Cabriolet windshield frames. Includes hole for mounting wiper as well as original mounting holes with threaded inserts. Plain steel finish.
- 11-7/16" tall @ center
- 13" tall @ sides
- 42-3/4" wide @ top
- 41-7/8" wide @ bottom
Note: No glass or windshield rubber included with our windshield frames.
- Mounting holes with threaded inserts ARE made into the frame
- 5 threaded mounting holes in bottom
- 1 each on the sides approximately 2-1/2” up from bottom corner
- 6 threaded holes across the top bow
- 1-5/16” hole 11-13/16” in from upper left corner for the wiper
More Like This
1932 Ford Cabriolet Windshield Frame
Mr Roadster 1932 Ford 3-Window Windshield Frame
1926-1927 Model T Closed Car Windshield Frame, Plain
1928-1931 Model A Closed Car Windshield Frame, Plain
1928-1931 Model A Vicky Windshield Frame, Plain
1923-25 Model T Windshield Frame, Plain
1928-29 Model A Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain Steel
1932 Ford 5-Window Coupe Windshield Frame
1913-1914 Model T Windshield Frame
1928-29 Model A Roadster Windshield Frame, 2 Inch Chopped, Plain Steel
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.