Our steel fuel tanks accept aftermarket sending units and are an easy bolt-in installation.
This tank comes with pick up assembly with three lines (one outlet, one return & one vent line). Has spot for typical aftermarket 5-bolt sender.
Installation Instructions (PDF)
Bolt-in pickup assembly has three outlets:
- one for pickup
- one for return
- one for vent
Also includes a hole towards the front (in line with the pickup) that is designed for a standard aftermarket sending unit. It has the typical 5-bolt pattern and accepts Stewart Warner, Auto-Meter and other fuel sending units from aftermarkets suppliers.
- Tank is approximately 38-3/4" wide including perimeter flange
- Overall length front to rear at the widest point is 15-3/4", including an extended flange area on about a third of the front edge for an additional 3/4"
- Majority of tank depth front to rear is 15"
- Overall height is approximately 9"
- Filler neck is welded in at the stock location
- The perimeter flange is designed to lay on top of the rails and has two mounting holes on the driver's side that are approximately 7-3/8" center to center and in from the edge about 1/2"
- There is additional hole marked, but not punched, between these holes
- On the passenger side, there is one mounting hole and two marked holes at the same 7-3/8" spacing as the driver's side
- The rear flange drops straight downward about 1-1/4"
- The extended front flange has two 3/8" attachment holes pre-punched
- Remainder of perimeter flange is approximately 1" wide and the mounting holes are in 1/2" from the sides