1932 Ford Rear View Mirrors, Closed Car, Outside Door
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Ford closed car exterior rear view mirrors have an adjustable hinge pin mount. They mount to the outside door hinge with a new pin that replaces the original hinge pin. They are all chrome and feature a 4” diameter mirror head and an 5.25” arm for good visibility. Fits all 1932 Ford closed passenger cars except 3-window coupes.
- Works for both left and right sides
- 1932 Ford closed cars (except 3-windows)
- Chrome finish
- 0.278" Pin O.D.
- 2.015" I.D. Opening for Hinge
- 4" diameter
- 5.25" arm length from center pin to center pivot
- 7.25" long center pin to outer edge mirror
Item DetailsExcept 3-window
More Like This
Speedway Ford Car/Truck Door Hinge Pin Outside Rear View Mirrors
Speedway 1928-31 Ford Model A Closed-Car Outside Rear View Mirror
Speedway Universal Reversible Rear-View Door Peep Mirror, 3 Inch
Dynacorn M1034 1970-72 Chevelle, Outside RR View
5 Inch Round Outside Mirrors
Spare Tire Mount Mirror
Speedway Universal Reversible Rear-View Door Peep Mirror, 4 Inch
Speedway Universal Rear-View Door Peep Mirror w/ LED Signal, 4 Inch
Golden Star Outside Rear View Mirror w/Bowtie, 1963-65 Nova/Chevelle
Dynacorn M1031 Outer Door Mirror, Rectangular, LH , 1968-69 Chevelle
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.