Tanks Inc 32P 1932 Ford Polyethylene Gas Tank
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This tank also features a top mounted pick-up tube, internal baffling, roll over vent valve, sender mount for all aftermarket senders, and has been leak tested.
Note: Frame/Cross bar shown in photo are for installation/photo purposes only and are not included with this tank.
ApplicationWill not work with frame rails that are boxed beyond the crossmember.
You may also be interested in:
1932 Ford Steel Fuel TanksMore Info
1932 Ford Style Fuel Tank for 1928-31 Model APrice: $599.99More Info
Our steel fuel tanks accept aftermarket sending units and are an easy bolt-in installation.
This tank comes with pick up assembly with three lines (one outlet, one return & one vent line). Has spot for typical aftermarket 5-bolt sender.
Upgrade the fuel system on your Model A with these specially made fuel tank kits for 1928-31 Fords. They feature the 1932 Ford tank design but are made to work with 1928-31 Model A applications. Quality steel construction make these fuel tanks the perfect addition to your street rod.
- Steel tank 9" deep with frame horn covers and spreader bar
- Fits 28-31 Model A
- Pickup/Vent plate and hardware included
- Accepts both left or right swing 5-bolt fuel sending unit such as 275-235
- Not a complete bolt-on installation, some fabrication required as all frames vary
- Frame horn covers are decorative and do not supply the structure to mount tank
Tank Photo (GIF)