1932 Ford Open Car Inside Rearview Mirror
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Polished stainless steel interior rearview mirror for 1932 Ford Roadster and Phaeton open top cars. OEM design using superior stainless steel material. Mirror is attached to bracket with pivot ball to allow for mirror adjustment.
- Mirror head is 2-¼ x 5”
- Thickness front of mirror face to back of bracket is 2-¾”
- Bracket is triangle shaped and extends up past mirror 1-5/8”
- Bracket is 3-½” wide at top and attaches to car with 2 furnished screws
- Bracket has lip at top that sits on top of windshield frame.
- Screw mount pattern is 2-5/16” center to center