1932 Ford Open Car Inside Rearview Mirror
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Polished stainless steel interior rearview mirror for 1932 Ford Roadster and Phaeton open top cars. OEM design using superior stainless steel material. Mirror is attached to bracket with pivot ball to allow for mirror adjustment.
- Mirror head is 2-¼ x 5”
- Thickness front of mirror face to back of bracket is 2-¾”
- Bracket is triangle shaped and extends up past mirror 1-5/8”
- Bracket is 3-½” wide at top and attaches to car with 2 furnished screws
- Bracket has lip at top that sits on top of windshield frame.
- Screw mount pattern is 2-5/16” center to center
nicely finished bevel mirror and bracket
- good product easy to install
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
1932-36 Ford Closed Car Inside Rearview MirrorView$34.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Polished stainless steel interior rearview mirror for 1932-1936 Ford closed cars. OEM design using superior stainless steel material.
Mounts to the windshield header. The body part above the windshield and attaches with 3 screws via a triangle shaped bracket.Compare