1932 Ford Lo-Boy Rear End Mounting Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
This kit links your rear axle to the '32 Lo-Boy frame mounts using quarter elliptic springs, upper radius rods & a Panhard bar. Quarter elliptic springs not included in kit (sold separately). Builder can cut their own springs from a pair of factory leaves as well. For maximum performance, use Composite Quarter Elliptic Mono-Leaf Springs 974-49934.
See Notes tab for complete kit list.
- Large Panhard bar/right shock mounting bracket
- Left shock mounting bracket
- (2) Radius rod mouting brackets
- (4) Spring mounting brackets
- Spring clamp plates
- (2) Rear radius rods, 21" (cut length)
- Panhard bar, 22.5" (cut length)
- (3) Spherical rod ends, 5/8" right side standard male
- (3) Jam nuts, 5/8" right side
- (3) Spherica rod ends, 5/8" left side standard male
- (3) Jam nuts, 5/8" left side
- (2) Bolts, 5/8" UNF x 5"
- (4) Bolts, 5/8" UNF x 2"
- (6) Lock nuts, 5/8" UNF
You may also be interested in:
1932 Lo-Boy Small Block Chevy Engine Mount OptionView$59.99Compare
Speedway 1932 Lo-Boy Roadster Kit Car Frame AssemblyView$1,999.99Compare