1932 Ford Grille Insert, Chopped
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Item DetailsChopped 4-1/2" to fit 1932 Lo-Boy fiberglass grille shell #97451532
You may also be interested in:
4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum RadiatorMore Info
1932 Ford Chopped Grille ShellsMore Info
Latest high efficiency core designed with Chevy-style outlets. Perfect fit with Lo-Boy grille shell and grille insert. Super duty, all aluminum construction is ideal for high compression or supercharged engines.
- 2 rows of 1" furnace brazed cores
- TIG welded brackets
- Internal automatic transmission cooler
- 1-1/2" upper inlet & 1-3/4" lower outlet
- Height: 22-1/2"
- Width: 17-1/2" w/o brackets
- Thickness @ Core: 2-17/64"
- Core: 16-1/4" W x 17-1/4" T
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/8"-27 NPT
- Hose Nipple on Filler Neck: 5/16" O.D.
- Accessory Port on Lower Tank: 1/2"-14 NPT
- passenger side lower hose (1-3/4"), driver side upper hose (1-1/2")
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
This 1932 Lo-Boy grille shell features a full hood mounting lip and has the filler cap/trim piece area smoothed over. Fiberglass construction. 4-1/2" chopped from stock height.
- Height for radiator to fit through is 27-1/2"
- Wide for radiator is 18-3/4"
- Overall width = 8"
- Depth of the grill from front = 1-3/4"
- Depth of the grill from rear = 3-5/8"
This product is made to order-quantities may vary. Please allow three to four weeks lead time.