Apparel & Gifts
1932 Ford 2 Inch Chopped Stainless Upper Windshield Post
Add to Cart
Add to Build List
Item XXXXXXXX is on BACKORDER. We will ship it when it becomes available. Press "Continue" to add this item to your cart.
If you'd like to receive an email notification when this item is back in stock enter your email here:
To return to the page click "Cancel".
Not what you're looking for?
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These 1932 Model A windshield upper posts are chopped 2" from original stock height. They are polished stainless steel and threaded for the left side mirror.
- Chopped 2"
- Polished stainless steel
- Threaded for left side mirror
All measurements are center to center:
- Eye to eye measurement for mounting holes is 7-1/4"
- Overall length is 10-1/8" to the bottom of the lower radius
- Mounting hole for mirror on drivers side is 2-1/2" up from lower hole
- 7 3/16" Center to Center on Mount Holes
You may also be interested in:
1932 Ford Open Car Outside MirrorMore Info
These stainless steel outside rearview mirrors are for 1932 Ford open cars (Roadster, Phaeton & convertibles). All mirrors are a stud mount design and have a 4" O.D. mirror.