1932 Ford 2 Inch Chopped Stainless Upper Windshield Post
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These 1932 Model A windshield upper posts are chopped 2" from original stock height. They are polished stainless steel and threaded for the left side mirror.
- Chopped 2"
- Polished stainless steel
- Threaded for left side mirror
All measurements are center to center:
- Eye to eye measurement for mounting holes is 7-1/4"
- Overall length is 10-1/8" to the bottom of the lower radius
- Mounting hole for mirror on drivers side is 2-1/2" up from lower hole
- 7 3/16" Center to Center on Mount Holes
You may also be interested in:
1932 Ford Open Car Outside MirrorMore Info
These stainless steel outside rearview mirrors are for 1932 Ford open cars (Roadster, Phaeton & convertibles). All mirrors are a stud mount design and have a 4" O.D. mirror.