1932 Fords did not originally have a key lock on the drivers lefthand (drivers) door. Now you can easily upgrade to a factory looking door lock installation using this new lefthand door latch with lock receiver sleeve. Installation is easy with the included tool that precisely marks the spot on the door skin to drill the door lock cylinder hole. Key lock cylinder is not included with this door latch. Door latch includes the inside door handle shaft remote (triangle plate) and remote rod.
- 1932-34 Ford Truck, Lefthand with Lock Receiver
- Add a “Factory Installed” Lefthand Door Exterior Lock to Your 1932 Ford
- Includes Special Tool for Accurately Locating Hole Position on Door Skin
- Includes Inside Door Handle Shaft Remote (Triangle Plate) & Rod
- Key Lock Cylinders Not Included
- RH & LH Sold separately