Save yourself searching and confusion with these complete 1932-34 Ford front suspension kits. Each kit includes a 48" wide, 3" drop tube axle, our famous urethane-bushed 21" long four bar assembly, perch bolts, lower shock mounts, spring shackles, Super Glide spring and the necessary brackets and hardware needed for assembly.
Requires '37-'48 Ford passenger car spindles.
Each kit includes:
- 48" kingpin-to-kingpin tube axle, 3" drop
- Urethane-bushed 21" long 4-bar assembly
- Forged steel perch bolts
- Forged steel lower shock mounts (key-slotted design)
- Spring shackles w/ nylon bushings
- 31-1/4" eye-to-eye 4-leaf Super Glide cross spring
- All hardware for assembly
Front Axle/Suspension Tech Tips (GIF)
- We strongly reccommend the use of a front panhard bar (such as our 910-49801) with four bar front suspensions. Four bar suspensions increase suspension travel over original wishbones or radius rods, which increases the need for side-to-side axle control. If using a Vega cross steering system, the panhard bar becomes mandatory as any side-to-side movement will cause bump steer.
- On 916-39523, the spring and frame bracket are chrome, not stainless steel.