1932-34 Ford 4-Bar Tube Axle Kit for Chevy Spindles, Stainless
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Save yourself searching and confusion with these complete front suspension kits. Each kit includes a 48" wide, 3" drop tube axle, our famous urethane-bushed 21" long four bar assembly, perch bolts, lower shock mounts, spring shackles, Super Glide spring and the necessary brackets and hardware needed for assembly. (Spring and frame brackets are not stainless steel).
Kit requires 1949-54 Chevy passenger car spindles.
Each kit includes:
- 48" wide (kingpin-to-kingpin) steel tube axle, 3" drop
- Urethane-bushed 21" long 4-bar assembly
- Forged steel spring perch bolts
- Forged steel lower shock mounts (key-slotted design)
- Spring shackles w/ nylon bushings
- 31-1/4" eye-to-eye 4-leaf Super Glide spring, 1-3/4" wide
- All hardware for assembly
NotesWe strongly reccommend the use of a front panhard bar (such as our 910-49801) with four bar front suspensions. Four bar suspensions increase suspension travel over original wishbones or radius rods, which increases the need for side-to-side axle control. If using a Vega cross steering system, the panhard bar becomes mandatory as any side-to-side movement will cause bump steer.
You may also be interested in:
1932-34 Ford 4-Bar Tube Axle Kit for Chevy Spindles, ChromeView$1,249.99Compare