1932-1953 Flathead Ford V8 Single Valve Springs
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Our complete line of valve train parts to help your flathead Ford V8 run on unleaded fuel. These heavy duty single valve springs are made from top-quality chrome silicon steel and are designed to work with stock 1932-1953 Ford retainers.
- Recommended for most street performance 1932-53 Ford/Mercury Flathead V8s
- Chrome silicon material delivers reliable performance
- Proper seat pressure for most street and street/strip Flathead cams
- Installed Height: 2.00"
- Seat Pressure: 85 lbs @ 2.00" installed height
Note: "Full Race" cams should be paired with our 450-4005 dual valve springs.
Flathead Valve Assembly (Link)