1931 Ford Model A Running Boards & Braces
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These reproduction steel running boards and running board braces are made to look great on your 1931 Ford Model A.
- Overall length inside and outside edge is 39-1/4”
- Width at rear is 9”
- Width at front is 11-3/8”
- Covered in a designed rubber mat
- Braces available for front or rear, left or right.
Don't forget to purchase our steel Ford Running Board brace to go along with your running boards.
You may also be interested in:
1928-31 Ford Steel Front Left Running Board BraceMore Info
These pressed steel running board braces are riveted or bolted to the frame to give support to the running boards. These stamped steel brackets are made to fit 1928-1931 Fords but will work for all years. Choose front or back and left or right.
When purchasing the rear, specify left or right side in the drop down.
When purchasing front, left will work for both left and right sides.
- Pressed steel
- 1928-1931 Fords
- 17-1/4" long front brackets
- 15" long rear brackets
- Choose front or back and left or right