1931 Ford Model A Steel Side Splash Panel
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These replacement side splash panels feature one-piece steel construction. They match original specs to ensure a quality fit and the right look for your 1931 Model A Ford.
- One-piece steel construction
- Original specs
- Replacement for 1931 Model A
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Brookville Roadster 1931 Model A Running BoardsMore InfoCompare
Tanks Inc 30EZ 1930-31 Ford Model A Apron Fill Saddle Fuel TanksPrice: $449.99More InfoCompare
These reproduction steel running boards are made to look great on your 1931 Ford Model A.
- Overall length inside and outside edge is 39-1/4”
- Width at rear is 9”
- Width at front is 11-3/8”
- Covered in a designed rubber mat
Don't forget to purchase our steel Ford Running Board brace to go along with your running boards.
Upgrade the fuel system on your Model A with these specially made fuel tank kits for 1930-31 Fords. Easy bolt-on installation and quality poly construction make these fuel tanks the perfect addition to your street rod. The tanks simply bolt on along with your running boards. Then cut a 1-1/2" hole in your splash apron, install the included grommet and 1-3/4" diameter billet cap/plugs, and finally plumb and wire the tanks.
To fill your Model A saddle fuel tanks, remove billet cap/plug, insert fuel nozzle through grommet and into the push-thru cap. It will open to let fuel pass through. When finished, remove the fuel nozzle and the push-thru cap shuts. Now just insert the billet plug and you're finished.
- Bolt on with running board brackets
- 6.5 gallon capacity per side
- Includes switchover valve to switch between left/right tank
- Requires two 5-bolt senders - not included
- Push-thru cap does not have to be removed for filling
- Works on Model A cars and trucks
- Each tank measures 38" x 7" x 9-3/4"
- The saddle tank design does not work well with fuel injection
Note: These are designed to work on original style frames and may not work with Speedways new model A frames.