1931 Ford Model A Steel Side Splash Panel
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These replacement side splash panels feature one-piece steel construction. They match original specs to ensure a quality fit and the right look for your 1931 Model A Ford.
- One-piece steel construction
- Original specs
- Replacement for 1931 Model A
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
1931 Ford Model A Running Boards & BracesMore Info
Tanks Inc 30EZ 1930-31 Ford Model A Apron Fill Saddle Fuel TanksPrice: $445.99More Info
These reproduction steel running boards and running board braces are made to look great on your 1931 Ford Model A.
- Overall length inside and outside edge is 39-1/4”
- Width at rear is 9”
- Width at front is 11-3/8”
- Covered in a designed rubber mat
- Braces available for front or rear, left or right.
Don't forget to purchase our steel Ford Running Board brace to go along with your running boards.
Upgrade the fuel system on your Model A with these specially made fuel tank kits for 1930-31 Fords. Easy bolt-on installation and quality poly construction make these fuel tanks the perfect addition to your street rod. The tanks simply bolt on along with your running boards. Then cut a 1-1/2" hole in your splash apron, install the included grommet and 1-3/4" diameter billet cap/plugs, and finally plumb and wire the tanks.
To fill your Model A saddle fuel tanks, remove billet cap/plug, insert fuel nozzle through grommet and into the push-thru cap. It will open to let fuel pass through. When finished, remove the fuel nozzle and the push-thru cap shuts. Now just insert the billet plug and you're finished.
- Bolt on with running board brackets
- 6.5 gallon capacity per side
- Includes switchover valve to switch between left/right tank
- Requires two 5-bolt senders - not included
- Push-thru cap does not have to be removed for filling
- Works on Model A cars and trucks
- Each tank measures 38" x 7" x 9-3/4"
- The saddle tank design does not work well with fuel injection
Note: These are designed to work on original style frames and may not work with Speedways new model A frames.