1930 Model A Side Splash Apron & Running Board
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Tanks Inc 30EZ 1930-31 Ford Model A Apron Fill Saddle Fuel TanksPrice: $445.99More Info
1928-31 Ford Steel Front Left Running Board BraceMore Info
Upgrade the fuel system on your Model A with these specially made fuel tank kits for 1930-31 Fords. Easy bolt-on installation and quality poly construction make these fuel tanks the perfect addition to your street rod. The tanks simply bolt on along with your running boards. Then cut a 1-1/2" hole in your splash apron, install the included grommet and 1-3/4" diameter billet cap/plugs, and finally plumb and wire the tanks.
To fill your Model A saddle fuel tanks, remove billet cap/plug, insert fuel nozzle through grommet and into the push-thru cap. It will open to let fuel pass through. When finished, remove the fuel nozzle and the push-thru cap shuts. Now just insert the billet plug and you're finished.
- Bolt on with running board brackets
- 6.5 gallon capacity per side
- Includes switchover valve to switch between left/right tank
- Requires two 5-bolt senders - not included
- Push-thru cap does not have to be removed for filling
- Works on Model A cars and trucks
- Each tank measures 38" x 7" x 9-3/4"
- The saddle tank design does not work well with fuel injection
Note: These are designed to work on original style frames and may not work with Speedways new model A frames.
These pressed steel running board braces are riveted or bolted to the frame to give support to the running boards. These stamped steel brackets are made to fit 1928-1931 Fords but will work for all years. Choose front or back and left or right.
When purchasing the rear, specify left or right side in the drop down.
When purchasing front, left will work for both left and right sides.
- Pressed steel
- 1928-1931 Fords
- 17-1/4" long front brackets
- 15" long rear brackets
- Choose front or back and left or right